Monday 24 September 2007

TAG

5 things found in my bag
- macam2 ada but just list down the top 5 thing jelah ye
ada hp, purse, purse kecil simpan lipstick, car key, office key, my drawer key ... oOps that's more than 5 already

5 things found in my purse
- IC of course, all sorts of card (credit cards/bank cards/MyKids/medical cards etc), driving license, few notes and 'rubbish' (resit atm etc)

5 things in my room
- wardrobe, katil, tilam fahmi & yaya, penyidai telekung & sejadah, dustbin

5 things I've always wanted to do
- teach the children mengenal huruf al-Quran, ajar ABC & 123, berkebun, hias rumah & bawa my kids pergi taman

5 things I'm currently into
- blog, blogging, reading other people's blog, berkebun, surf internet looking for hotel in bali

5 other person i would tag
- Nad @ first timer
- sally @ so much more
- shida @ the clock is beating
- azie @ the apple of my eyes
- nolie

No comments: