Wednesday 4 December 2013

PSP Does Not Work For Them, But These Does...



After weeks of bosan mendengar the kids 'berzikir' bosan... bosannn... bosannNNn...
I finally succeed in keeping them in quiet state


With the help of 'some' tools of course...
after giving them back their PSP which does not work at keeping them busy and content
i use another tool...
called 'BOOKS' and 'COMICS'




Balik dari kelas agama terus sambar buku masing-masing yang saya baru beli di mph dengan tersenyum meleret... owh you just had to see the smile on Fahmi's face is so priceless!! Kemudian mereka hilang dalam dunia mereka sendiri.



Jangankan batang hidung, muka pun tak nampak dah terbenam dalam buku!!!

I find that books really works with my kids. Fahmi is currently into adventure/mystery gentre... alah yang koleksi Detik 12 Malam tu. I bought him koleksi 6 cerita dalam 1 buku terus. Cukuplah to keep him busy for the next 6 days. Ha ha ha
While Yaya who is very much into comics, I bought her komik Dear Yayah dua siri terus and another comic sains dan pengembaraan to be shared between them.


Now, I can happily focus on my baking project! Ha ha ha...


No comments: